Heifer Rearing Nut 25Kg
The feeding and management of replacement heifers will have a lifelong effect on their productivity. Correct levels of dietary protein and energy are important to optimise heifer growth. During the growing period it is important to avoid the over-conditioning of heifers which can lead to excessive fat-deposition in mammary glands and reduce milk yield in later life. Based on this scientific research Southern Milling have formulated a specialised heifer feed.
- Specially formulated feed for replacement dairy heifers
- 20% protein nut with Hi pro Soya to promote growth and avoid over conditioning
- Optimum levels of phosphorus & calcium ensuring good bone development
- High maize inclusion to ensure replacement heifers meet target weights for breeding
- Contains high levels of protected minerals & vitamins to maximise heifer’s health
- NOVATAN included to improve the use of protein in the diet and improve the FCE of the cow
For bulk and bag prices email email@example.com or Call 0667123463.