Kenocidin 20Lt Post Barrier Teat Dip
Kenocidin® is a teat dip based on chlorhexidine and Menthae arvensis. It is registered in 23 European countries as medicinal teat dip with 2 claims: teat disinfection as a part of a prevention strategy for mastitis in lactating cows, and for the maintenance of good teat skin and teat end condition. It is a key component in the Kell-M Mastitis Management & Control System devised by CID Lines and Kelliher’s Feed & Agri Supplies.
- The product is ready to use as a post-milking teat dip. Use at least 5ml per cow per application.
- Dip the teats immediately after milking each cow.
- Ensure that the teat is completely covered to three quarters of its length.
- The dip cup should be replenished as necessary.
- If a common dip cup is used for application, a fresh solution should always be used at each milking.
- The dip cup should be emptied, cleaned and rinsed after each milking session or when the cup becomes contaminated during milking.
- Do not use the product for cleaning and/or sanitizing milking equipment.
- Wash hands after use.