Gallup Home and Garden 2L
Gallup® Home and Garden is a domestic weed killer, that is a foliar applied total herbicide that is a professional product with an amateur user label. It contains 360g of Glyphosate per Litre of product, which ensures the effective control of all types of garden weeds, including docks, nettles, willowherb, dandelion, bindweed, grasses and more. Using a knapsack sprayer, 24ml of Gallup® Home and Garden, with 1 litre of water will treat 40sqm (5m x 8m).
Gallup ® Home and Garden is inactivated on contact with the soil and is broken down by soil organisms to leave no lasting residues.
- Apply when weeds are actively growing and have adequate leaf to absorb the spray.
- Spray nettles and ground elder when new leaves have fully unfolded in late spring.
- Do not spray in windy conditions as drift can damage or kill valued plants.
- Do not walk into treated areas until the spray has dried on the leaves, to avoid transfer to lawns and other wanted vegetation.
- Rainfall within 6 hours of application may reduce effectiveness and require re-treatment.
- Treat established perennial weeds at the start of flowering for best effect.
- Weeds may show the first effects from a few days up to 4 weeks later depending on the weather and type of weed.
- Leave treated weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
- Gallup Home & Garden kills most weeds with a single application. Some tough weeds, e.g. ground elder, may need a repeat treatment after 3-4 weeks if regrowth appears.
- If re-treatment is required repeat only once per season.