Equine America Cortaflex SS with Super Fenn Solution
Equine America Cortaflex with Super Fenn contains a unique blend of collagen, amino acids, hyaluronic acid and key trace elements (copper, manganese and silicon) designed to support the cartilage and joint fluid health. MSM and Boswellia also provide support for joint health and comfort.
Cortaflex with Super Fenn is ideal for competition and performance horses and will also offer support to those older horses needing maintenance due to significant wear and tear on their joints.
This unique blend of ingredients include;
- Collagen – an important compound needed to produce the water based matrix of the cartilage, to help give it strength and elasticity. (We use a sustainable and ethical source of marine collagen.)
- Hyaluronic acid – a key component of the vital joint fluid, which lubricates the joint, and also acts as a shock absorber.
- Amino acids to provide the building blocks for the production of the amino sugars such as glucosamine, which are an important part of the cartilage repair process.
- Key trace minerals manganese, silicon and copper, which all play important roles in the production of structural compounds such as chondroitin, as well as in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
- Also included MSM, providing a bio-available source of sulphur to support the sulphur-containing bonds in the cartilage matrix.
- Plant extracts from Boswellia provide antioxidants and other important phytochemicals to support joint health and comfort.