Advance Sinclair Mcgill
Sinclair Mcgill’s Advance mix is a 100% late heading mixture with excellent ground cover and quality. It includes the new and highly productive tetraploid ryegrasses Meiduno, Solas and Xenon and has been specially developed for Ireland.
- LGAN accredited mixture
- High tetraploid content with highest ground cover scores on RL
- All late mixture with 4 day heading date spread
- Highly palatable mixture with High DMD
- High on Teagasc PPI List and also very high quality variety.
Call 066 7123463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 30% Glenroyal Late Perennial Ryegrass
- 10% Drumbo Late Perennial Ryegrass
- 15% Meiduno Late Perennial Ryegrass (TET)
- 15% Solas Later Perennial Ryegrass (TET)
- 25% Xenon Late Perennial Ryegrass
- 5% Crusader White Clover